User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    one more mushishi (bug master)
    this ones sometimes soothing sometimes creepy with a lot of greenery and relaxing music
    its about a doctor who cures illnesses caused by unseen creatures hence a lot of japanese superstitions
    i personally liked its first season much more-- some endings in s 2 were a bit too depressing for my like and ended in half ruining it for me
    still the ep arent linked so take those out and ur left with a masterpiece

Tons better Fate/Zero is my favorite by far and Fate/Stay night Unlimited Blade Works adapts only one of the 3 routes of the visual novel and doesn't mesh the story all up like the 2006 version. The animation for both is done by the studio UFOtable and it looks really nice. Both of them have been getting pretty good reviews and ratings. I would start with Fate/Zero first since you already watch the 2006 version and are familiar with the plot.

Are there any anime out there similar to clannad or angel beats?

Quote Originally Posted by Kei View Post
    A recent show similar to those two would be Kimi wa Shigatsu no Uso. If you want something from a few years back, AnoHana is another feels-fueled show that you should watch if you haven't done so already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kei View Post
    There's "Tokyo Magnitude 8.0" which is one hell of a tearjerker. "Haibane Renmei" also has that capability. "Sora no Otoshimono" can also deliver some feels.
    Imagine Yamada in a bikini......
    Imagine Sakura Chiyo in a bikini.....

My Reviews My MAL Profile My Anime List

Okay, some weeboo's gotta ask it. Good incest anime? (It's for a friend. Legit. He watched Kiss X Sis, Sora no Method and Oni ai and now he's bugging me non stop for more. )

I've forgot to recommend something like Pokemon, Bakugan, and something like that.