User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Chat Thread

MID-SEMESTER BREAK IN ALMOST UPON ME!!!! I WILL HAVE TIME TO BINGE WATCH EVERYTHING. AND I MIGHT, JUST YOU WATCH.

Hell fuckin' yes, I've been waiting from weeks to be set free. @Kuroi Kenshi - totally get what you mean about year 12, man, last year wasn't fun, I'm just lucky that I live in the ACT Power through, matey. If I can do it, I'm sure so can you. Are you planning to go to uni? If so, what are you gonna study? Also, glad to hear that you're in one piece.
    @KurosTheImpaler - I'm a boss? That's a first. Not even kidding. I will probs always post if someone else replies. My procrastination knows know bounds. I might not for 2 months tho, going on a working holiday to Japan at the end of the year, may or may not have time/effort.

I've got so much to do. Most important things are to organise a working holiday visa and transfer into a double degree with Commerce. Can't wait for stats... NOT *dies*
    @Senza 5 dudes. It's better than none, I guess.

Next question is: how is everyone's to-do-list? Pain in the arse, ne?

To do list:

Watch Anime

Throw school out window

Learn Japanese

Sleep

Repeat

Pretty much my school year so far XP
    Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

Join AOSTS Discord Chat mah dudes

if you guys still active, you're awesome. even scsa who's currently "managing" this site is not that active in here lmao

https://discordapp.com/invite/pk83C84
    TOP NYAN